Sometimes you have a large area you want to heat, such as a basement, that a single thermostat can't handle. A power module is necessary if you want to put more than 150 sq. ft. of a 120V floor warming system on one thermostat or 300 sq. ft. of a 240V floor warming system on one thermostat. The module increases output by 15 amps allowing you to heat larger rooms or additional areas with one thermostat.
Make sure the circuit breaker has enough amperage capacity to power your floor warming system.
- Must be used with OJ Electronics Thermostats
- Can be used with 120V or 240V system
- Built-in GFCI
- Class A GFCI: suitable for wet room installation
- Screw terminals for safe and easy installation
- You can not connect 120 Volt Systems and 240 Volt Systems on the same thermostat
- 3 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did not look close enough at the milli amps on the ground fault. I was needing a 15m/amp and this unit is a 5m/amp. I can tell it is of good quality and would have done what I needed if it hadn't been the 5m/amp USG-4000 and had of been the ASG-4000. Worked with a very pleasant person in returns who gave me a RGA number to be able to return it. Good people to work with.